Dermatology patients are eager to participate in trials from their homes during the COVID-19 pandemic. Sponsors and investigators managing dermatology clinical trials have quickly embraced remote and virtual tools to keep patients safe and keep trials moving forward.
Join our webinar and learn how to incorporate virtual approaches into the design and delivery of dermatology trials – to lower overall study risks and increase patient engagement.
Our experts will share:
- Lessons learned from ongoing dermatology trials due to COVID-19
- Innovative and flexible approaches that reduce patient and site burden, and improve the overall patient experience
- How to determine the right virtual/hybrid model for your clinical trial
- Discover insights from the adoption of remote and virtual trial tools during the COVID-19 pandemic that are now leading to more patient-centric dermatology trials
- Recognize practical solutions to reduce the operational risks of dermatology trials while increasing patient safety
- Evaluate options such as telemedicine and connected devices to improve the clinical trial experience for dermatology patients, leading to improved recruitment and retention
Sonja VanWye, RN, MSN
Director of Dermatology Strategy, IQVIA Biotech
Virtual Trials Project Manager, IQVIA
Vice President, Global Business Development, IQVIA Biotech
Originally aired July 21, 2020