For biotech companies, the decision to partner or launch on your own will define your long-term success. Historically, the decision to sell to a larger company for launch was the best strategy. Today, more biotech companies than ever are successfully launching on their own. What’s behind this trend and what’s driving their success?
In this on-demand webinar, Michael Kleinrock, of The IQVIA Institute for Human Data Science, will moderate a panel of launch and market access experts as they discuss how biotech companies have resolved some of their key challenges to enable launch success. Specific points of the discussion will include:
- An assessment of the overall outlook for biotech companies
- Changes in the landscape that enable more companies to launch
- What differentiates better performing launches
- How to determine your optimal strategy to maximize the launch
- Questions that need to be addressed when deciding whether to launch or to partner
- Specifics in negotiation tactics and strategic support questions that are being asked and prioritized.
After this discussion, you should walk away knowing:
- Major drivers behind the rise in product launches from biotech companies.
- Capabilities needed for launch success, and how to ensure you have them.
- Different pricing and market access strategies that are impacting launch activities.